These simple, no bake, mini pumpkin cheesecakes have a spiced Biscoff cookie crust and a rich, creamy pumpkin filling with no oven required!
Special Equipment: 4 – 4″ Springform Pans
- 215g (2 cups) Biscoff cookie crumbs (about 30 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 85g (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
- 1 teaspoon powdered gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 227g cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 187g (3/4 cup) pure pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- Pinch allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Additional crushed cookies, sweetened whipped cream for topping (optional)
- Cookie Crust: Whisk together cookie crumbs, sugar, and spices. Stir in melted butter. Divide crumb mixture between 4 – 4″ springform pans, about 1/2 cup in each. Press crumbs tightly on bottom and 1″ up the sides. Use a straight ramekin or cup to press corners. Place in freezer while preparing filling.
- Cheesecake Filling: In a small, microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle powdered gelatin over water. Set aside while preparing remaining filling.
- In a small bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form, set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand-mixer fitted with paddle attachment, or with a hand mixer, whip cream cheese until smooth and silky, scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
- Add sugars, pumpkin, vanilla and spices, whip until fully combined.
- Microwave gelatin and water mixture just until the gelatin dissolves, about 10-15 seconds on LOW.
- Stir gelatin into pumpkin mixture.
- Gently fold in whipped cream by hand, careful not to deflate the air. Fill prepared crusts to the top with the pumpkin cheesecake filling.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight (best). Top with sweetened whipped cream and crush cookies if desired.
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice can be substituted for spices in cheesecake filling
- Crust may be made ahead of time. Wrap, unfilled, and freeze until ready for use
- Cheesecakes can be stored in fridge for up to two days covered
Keywords: no bake desserts, thanksgiving desserts, holiday desserts